The PADI Underwater Navigator Course:
Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
Finding your way is not a matter of luck! When everyone’s buzzing about a reef or checking out a shipwreck, they’re having a great time until it’s time to go. Then they turn to you, because as a PADI Underwater Navigator, you know the way back to the boat.
Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you master the challenge.
You learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You will use the basic scuba diving equipment, some scuba accessories such as a dive slate and an underwater compass.
The course includes:
- PADI Underwater Videographer Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas)
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 4 Amazing coral reef dives
Learn to scuba dive in high altitudes
- Navigation patterns.
- Natural navigation and without a compass
- How to “mark” a submerged position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder.
- Dive site relocation.
- How to estimate distance underwater.
PADI Underwater Naturalist Diver course is : 2 Days
Group Tuition 12,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 14,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)