The PADI Underwater Naturalist Course :
Look closer to see more on your next dive. Look for symbioses, predator/prey and other relationships between aquatic plant and animal life.
Learn not just what fish and animals are, but how they interact with each other and the environment. Learn about why some creatures behave the way they do and what their role is in the aquatic ecosystem.
The Scuba Gear You Use :
You will use the basic scuba gear and perhaps some scuba accessories.
The course includes :
- PADI Underwater Videographer Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas)
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
Learn to scuba dive in high altitudes
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator prey relationships.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment.
PADI Underwater Naturalist Diver course is : 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)