Project AWARE Specialist
Project AWARE Specialty:
The underwater world needs heroes. You can be one of them by championing the causes of the world’s most fragile and important aquatic ecosystems. You can make a difference.
Learn about some of the most pressing problems facing these vulnerable environments and everyday actions you can take to help conserve them. It’s informative, interesting and most importantly, you learn how to make a difference.
Project AWARE Foundation is the scuba diving industry’s leading nonprofit environmental organization dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education, advocacy and action.
Besides completing the Project AWARE Specialty course, you can become a partner in the efforts to preserve the underwater environment.
The course includes:
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
Learn to scuba dive in high altitudes
- The ocean commons and coastal zone issues.
- Fisheries challenges and sustainability.
- Coral environment overview and inhabitants.
- The role of the scuba diver in protecting aquatic environments.
PADI Project AWARE Specialist course is : 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)